Friday, November 5, 2010

The Many Faces of Arnold Schwarzenegger

So recently I've been watching a LOT of Governator movies... And I'm not talking about just his classics, like Predator and Terminator... I'm talking about the reaaallly obscure ones... I'm talking about "Hercules in New York" (quite possibly the worst movie on the planet), I'm talking about "Raw Deal", I'm talking "Red Sonja", "Red Heat" and yes... Even "Conan The Destroyer" (Not to be confused with Conan the Barbarian, which I have also watched). My body is overdosing on masculinity and testosterone and I'm at a point where NO Arnold movie is too horrible for me...

But let's be real, a lot of his movies are really, really good... Even in his bad movies, he's able to bring a certain charm to them... If you're a guy, then you NO DOUBT love watching his movies. He may not be the father of action movies, but he sure is the step dad... And I've heard a lot of debate about who's better; Arnold or Sylvester. When you rack up the amount of instant classics and critically acclaimed movies belong to Arnold, then take into account that Sylvester's hits are usually sequels to either Rocky or Rambo, it's not hard to see who the real face of action is... And don't get me wrong, I LOVE ME SOME STALLONE... But at the end of the day, make mine an "I'll be back" martini.

So in honor of the great Governator of California, I've created an illustration depicting each of his on-screen persona's in a little ditty I like to call... "The Many Faces of Arnold Schwarzenegger"!

Enjoy.

Hasta Lavista Baby,
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment