Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brian Wins! Christmas 11'

As with every year, I am commissioned by my brother to create a piece of artwork for his Christmas gift... This year, given my recent marriage, he commissioned a husband and wife collaborative art piece for his Christmas gift.

My wife was the brains behind this one and she came up with the brilliant idea to appeal to what we refer to as my brother's "Middle Child Syndrome". The result was a poem written in children's book form about my brother "Winning" at pretty much everything... Below is evidence that marriage can indeed create something beautiful other than children:

In case you haven't figure it out, the characters are mainly my family. Mom, Dad, Brother Matthew, Brother Brian, myself (Brother Mark), my sister-in-law and that last girl would be my lovely wife... swooning over my brother's behind. That was her idea. This makes me nervous.

Brian wins!
~ Mark

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome! haha Nice work Mark! Can I commission you to give me artwork for Christmas too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when I see you, you can explain it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIDDLE CHILD SYNDROME??!!!!! YOU KNOW I READ YOUR BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete