Friday, July 6, 2012

Aliens of Sci-Fi Part II

I illustrated some of the beloved Extraterrestrials from the "Alien" franchise a few weeks ago after having my world rocked by "Prometheus". I figured I'd do some more sci-fi characters but was quickly distracted by comic books and did a bunch of other drawings. Well, with the 4th of July being this week, my mind shifted to Will Smith's greatest achievement after Bad Boys (don't even argue it, I love those movies too much), "Independence Day". I spent the Fourth tweeting quoted from the flick and thought, "I should draw those aliens!"... Well I did just that. Then I was like, "I should draw some other aliens..." and thus, this happened, Mars Attacks (Martians), ID4 Aliens and War of the Worlds (complete with tripod!):
Welcome to Earf!
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment