Monday, August 30, 2010

Abunantly 8-Bit!

Sometimes I get bored. When I get bored I like to imagine a world where 8-bit video gaming rules supreme. Not because I think it's a superior form of gaming (which it might just be)... But because it's so easy to create!

Either way, I thought I'd experiment a little in old school side-scrolling action and give myself a little day-break from working on Son'Uva. I basically took the character "Yellow Sonic" from my Abundant Life comics and made him into a gaming sprite... with very intangible pixelated graphics. He's running across a Lowell rooftop... The background looks more Atari than anything else, but that was a little last-minute addition to give the idea some perspective.

Don't be expecting any Abundant Life games (not anytime soon at least), but I just thought this would be fun to do. Click the below image to view...


Bite me!
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment