Thursday, September 2, 2010

Turble Villains #2

Had some serious inspiration today to do some more concept art for the Turble Bosses... This particular one features a super intelligent trout operating a mechanical... amphibious... Whale thing... I think it's pretty awesome. Not sure what a boss battle with something like this would be like, but I imagine it would take place on some kind of water level. And I imagine in a post apocalyptic earth the water won't be clear and clean... It'll be icky... and will probably be something that hurts poor little Turble...


I don't wanna' hurt the little guy, I hope he wins.

Mecha Trout!!
~ Mark

2 comments:

  1. This is sounding more and more like Martini Madness to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've decided that's what I'm going to name the cannon he rides on;)

    ReplyDelete