Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sonuva part XXIX

So I'm very tired and need sleep, but here's a quick update with Sonuva... I've actually made a lot of progress today, but I won't be showing you all of it...

Basically I've taken Sadis Jyn's original second finisher and turned it into his throw... I've added some new blood effects that I've been working on as well... Here's an example...

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/sadisJyn/throw


You'll also find that at the end of this animation there's a brief appearance by Legacy... He's performing a sneak peak of one of his new moves... Actually, it's not really a sneak peak at all, it's the move. So... yeah.

Told ya' it'd be brief!
~ Mark


Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment