Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Time's a changin'...

So this is awkward... No, not really.

In case anybody is interested, I will no longer be updating this blog. Not because I'm tired or burnt out, but because I've officially made Six AM Comics my personal website... Complete with blog. So there's really no need to keep two blogs updated with content.

"But I thought Six AM Comics was a collaboration between you and others?"

It still kind of is. Basically the three of us have our own separate lives with our own career paths and attempting to keep a site updated when we live in three very different areas was a little too ambitious on our part. So what has happened is that Six AM is now my own website and there are sections for them to function as contributors. We still do Scholars, we still do Dawn of Six AM, Dan still has a blog and a comic on the site. It's just structured a little differently now so that it's more of a means of a networking with other artists.

This blog has been awesome and I still love Blogger more than Wordpress and Tumblr (I'm a loyalist), but what can I say, times change. And I won't be deleting this blog, I just won't be updating it anymore.

To continue keeping up with me, proceed over to http://www.sixamcomics.com


Who still loves ya? Marky does!
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment