Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You have done well, Grasshopper

I made this whilst I was very bored this evening. I had drawn a picture in college of a grasshopper defeating a bunch of ninjas with an old man saying, "You have done well, Grasshopper"... a little tribute to the original Kung Fu series. I've been wanting to remake that picture for a while, this was the result of that need...

I couldn't sleep until I drew this... now that it's finished, I still don't really want to go to sleep... perhaps this drawing wasn't the source of my awakeness...

In any case, I think it's a fun little concept. I also made another version of this using the same images, just formatted differently to a different size and feel.

Now that I look at it... it resembles a Celtics Ad... Oh well, I think I'm safe, Grasshoppers and The Celtics only have the color green in common... if that's a problem, than Fidelity has a huge problem on their hands... and so does St Patrick's day... never really thought about suing a holiday... I can probably make some big bucks off that.

I'd like to call St. Patty to the Stand, Your Honor,
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment