Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sly Stallone Template

So ever since I made The Many Faces of Arnold, I've been wanting to move on to another action icon, Sylvester Stallone. Boo yah. I've gotten a good chunk of the preliminary work finished up, the most important being the template... Here's Sly side by side with the Arnold template.
The other pre-production material included going through Sylvester's filmography so I can map out each of his wardrobes... Here's the problem that I've run into however: Too many of his roles look exactly the same, it's either a suit or a leather jacket. Don't believe me? Look, here's leather:


And here's the suits:


These are ALL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIES! I think one of those even had a suit with a leather jacket... Perfect Combo! So I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out... Should be fun.

I AM THE LAW!
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment