Monday, August 27, 2012

The Many Faces of Sylvester Stallone

A while back I illustrated Arnold Schwarzenegger as a number of his movie roles throughout the years. I enjoyed making that so much that I thought it was only fair that I give the same treatment to another 80's (and obviously 70s, 90s and 2000's) action icon... The one and only, Sylvester Stallone! That's right, Rambo himself!

As I explained in a more recent post, I used a similar template to that of Arnie and went at it. This one however was a little trickier, because Stallone got his start earlier in the 70's, his filmography was a lot larger than that of Arnold's, which means I had a lot more Sylvesters to work with within a limited space. So sadly, there were a few which got omitted due to cameo status and being relatively boring. I'll provide them at the end of the post.

So without further ado, The Many Faces of Sylvester Stallone! Click the image to enlarge it or click here, you're gonna want to.
And now for the honorable mentions:
And there you have it!
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment