Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moose

A few years back I made this drawing for my parents to have for there lake house out in the boonies. They had been decorating every inch of the place with moose and moose paraphernalia. Giving it that New Hampshire feel... because we apparently are abundant in Moose... Mooses? I don't know, I've lived here my whole life and I'm still yet to see one. I hear tales of this mythical creature hitting cars and causing pile ups... but as far as I'm concerned, they live at the bottom of the Loch Ness with all their other magical friends.

But I digress.

Because I made this drawing right around my dad's birthday, I figured I'd pay homage to him and add a pair of nose glasses to one of the moose butts... you may be wondering why the moose's back is shaved. Well, my dad is bald. And wears glasses. And has a mustache. It's amazing what sites you'll find if you get out of the house...

Nature is beautiful,
~ Mark

1 comment:

  1. haha well done, it's perfect. what spot has your parents chosen to hang it up?

    ReplyDelete