Monday, May 2, 2011

Coldstone

I've been getting my fix of Ice Cream over the past couple years, my wife is a "Coldstone Creamery" fanatic... And that's putting it lightly. I always found Starbucks' coffee sizes to be a little odd with all the Italian (Latin? French?) words in place of Small, Medium and Large, but Coldstone SERIOUSLY takes the cake on this one.

They almost make you feel bad for getting anything smaller than a large with names like "Like It", "Love It" and "Gotta Have It"... Seriously? If I get a small it means I only kinda' like your ice cream? Of course not! I freaking love it! Don't guilt me into getting larger sizes to make you feel better about your product, yo! If you ever decide to make another size larger, I have a suggestion...


Cause seriously, that's how we feel when we order something that unnecessary.

Love it,
~ Mark

P.S. - This one's for you, Rach.

1 comment:

  1. Do they have a shake??? You could call that: SUK IT... j'sayin

    ReplyDelete