Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sonuva part VIII

I've been pretty hard at work finishing up the animations for Canaan... I still have a lot of fine tuning and a few kinks to work out on him, but overall, I'm fairly pleased with the progress... those who fall victim to his finisher will require some more custom animations... which is cool, but the roster is growing, so things should begin to get interesting... But I suppose I have all the time in the world... and that may or may not be a good thing...

In addition to the updated Canaan character, when you watch the animation, you'll see a few new animations for Azriel, these were finished a while ago, but I didn't get a chance to incorporate them into the last demo, so I figured they'd do just fine here. The following link probably a little more graphic than the others, so if you're not a fan of heavy violence, than I suggest you not watch this animation:

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/canaan/canaanUpdate/

Yes. That is a jaw.

Once Canaan is finished, I'm planning on animating some character ideas which some of my friends have been working on for me... I have to narrow them down a little, but I think I have a general idea of who's next.

Aight, I need some sleep,
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment