Friday, February 19, 2010

Sonuva part XV

It has indeed been a while since I've updated Sonuva, I've been working a contracting gig that has me waking up at 5 in the morning... so I've been going to bed early... like 10 o' clock early... which for anybody that knows me, knows that's like going to bed while the sun's still up... And I do my best work between the hours of 10pm and 4am.

But, nonetheless, I have begun work on a new character. I know I have a roster planned out, but I couldn't help but work on a new character. And while I'm waiting for my good friend "The Edge" (not to be mistaken with "The Keith") to work on some backgrounds for me, there's not much else I can do except create, create, create... I'm not ready to fully unveil this new creation in full animated glory, but here's a promotional image (as though I have a marketing plan on this) to give you an idea...


Heh, kinda' looks like me... but it's not me, I'm not that self-centered... although "Nark" is a character from a comic that I worked on who is a superhero version of me... so maybe I really am self-centered... I'm over it, so get over it. The character's name is "Leo"... now if anybody has grown up with me, they'll know who that eludes to... The Edge'll understand.

Aside from Leo, there's 2-3 more characters to be animated and one extra character who will be a basic color/costume swap of a preexisting fighter. I'm hoping to get some more work done this weekend for a Sunday night update, maybe a Saturday one even...

Woof,
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment: