Friday, February 12, 2010

Sonuva part XIV

Finished up Jack's animations... I didn't have time to put together a polished demonstration of them like I normally do... I'm getting lazy as this project progresses. So yeah, I have to apologize for how poorly put together the following animations are, but they should give the basic gist of his move set. I haven't fine tuned his second special move (which you saw a sketch of in the last post, the one where he's throwing his bat), but it's finished for the most part, I'm just debating on whether to keep it or not... Below are two links, one to view Jack's standard moves and special moves, the other to view his finisher... which I have to warn you is excessively violent... so if you're extremely conservative, don't watch it. mmkay?

Here's the link to Jack's move set:
http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/jack/jackUpdate

And here's the link to his finisher:
http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/jack/jackFinisher/

I think his finisher could use some touch-ups still, but for time's sake, I think it functions just fine... I have about 2 - 3 more characters to animate and I don't want to waste too much time on the minor details, I'll go back and dot the i's and cross the t's when all of the characters are done. My good friend, The Keith, has been concepting some pretty cool finishers which I'm anxious to apply to the next batch of fighters. Also, my friend Edgell has been putting together some really nice looking stages for the game. It's all coming together really nicely thanks to their help...

Okay, it's getting late/early... gotta' catch them there Z's...

GOT ONE!
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

4 comments:

  1. Eep, good call, baby... I lost track after... 3:/ Brat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats sweet man. I dig. Maybe have him just slightly tip the red guy over with the end of his bat after. But thats awesome dude!

    ReplyDelete