Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sonuva: Nark Finisher Update

I was never terribly happy with Nark's original finisher... It didn't appeal to any of his characteristics. I had previously just slightly altered Hunter's finisher, seeing as Nark was nothing more than a "color-swap" of Hunter. So I went back to my old sketches from when I first started concepting the game and used that as a starting point... You can see from the image on the left what the idea is... He's got a pencil, I suppose he should do some erasing. Though that implies that he makes mistakes. Maybe if you're fighting him that means that YOU'RE the mistake! Take that.

Click the image below to view the new finisher animation. Love it.


Do-over!
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment