Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sonuva: Edgell's Tomb

About a year ago, my good friend Edgell sketched me up a design for a stage in Son'Uva. I've been meaning to get this stage created for a while and just never got around to it. Well no more of that! I cracked down this week and done got her done, y'hear!

I've tweaked his design a little to fit the mood of the game, and it's going to have a pretty sick finisher integrated into it... Basically the concept was an old Egyptian tomb. Hence I'm going to name it, "Edgell's Tomb"... for now.

Click the image below to view it and be sure to comment and give Edgell his well deserved compliments!


You da'Man, Edge!
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment