Monday, June 20, 2011

Turble Animations

Sometimes it's healthy to take a break from one project and dabble in another... I'm the king of this process . I'm certainly not going to stop working on Son'Uva any time soon, but for today I wanted to just play with another toy... Turble the Gerbil!

Up to now it's mostly been concept art and animations which would never fly in the real world of gaming. So I decided to crack down and create Turble in all his animated glory. You can view a brief demo animation below... Ignore the dullness of the background, that's something I'll have to work on later. The focus of this little ditty is Turble. Click on it!


On major difference you'll notice is that he's not riding on his trusty metallic steed, "The Martini Madness", he's on foot... I think his cannon-mobiles will be acquired as you play and upgraded. For now, he's got a cool little space-pistol for cappin' cyborgs, mutants and cryogenically frozen yet now reanimated fiends from the past! ... None of which are in this animation. So enjoy this breath of fresh air because there isn't any in the future!

Adorable,
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment