Monday, April 5, 2010

Like a man Possessed...

Why two posts in one day?

A.) Because I said so!

B.) Because I was busy this weekend and didn't do ANYTHING except enjoy the weather with friends, family and my girl.

This is just a colorization of an old sketch of mine... much like my last post. It came about when I realized that I rock a cube-job so hard it hurts... I'm like a fiend with these 9-5ers. I am like... A Man Possessed! ... Although I drew this sketch about 2 years before I ever had a desk job... I just felt like drawing some guy with a demon coming out of his head to represent actual possession... I only recently took note of the fact I drew your typical cubicle-bound employee... with a demon bursting out of his head. This is the only acceptable explanation I could BS on the spot.

I have to wonder if it's a little wrong to make light of something so dark...

We are,
~ Mark

2 comments: