Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sonuva: Canaan

Canaan was somewhat of a spur-of-the-moment decision for Son'Uva. I had been going through some material for a Graphic Novel I wanted to work on and thought the antagonists of the story would make an interesting character... Canaan was the result of that. He's basically the leader of a militant cult seeking to overthrow the government, blah, blah, blah... But enough about his story, I'll evolve that in time, here's a picture of him which I'm also planning on printing out and hanging beside the other two... and whatever others I end up illustrating... Enjoy!


Yes, he's very into red,
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment