Monday, April 19, 2010

Sonuva part XXVI

So it's been a while since I've had a good ol' fashioned Sonuva update... I think it's time to rekindle that fightin' flame... It's a small flame this time, however... I've been able to animate another move for Legacy... Yes, just one move... Since I've started working again, it's been a little tricky managing my time to work in Sonuva animations... which take a very long time. I guess if anything it keeps this blog site packed full of updates... so I guess there's that...

But regardless, I've added an attack to the Legacy moves list that I think is pretty sweet... He basically swings his arms down and creates somewhat of a hellish shock-wave with outstretched hands of the damned reach out from... I guess you just have to see it... I'm pretty sure that the majority of his moves will end up being pretty powerful/epic like this one... He is a boss after all. Another reason he's been taking so long to animate is that I'm having a hard time coming up with a unique moves list for him... so any ideas are welcome... just don't expect any real credit when the game is finished... I'll totally steal your ideas. Not sugar-coating a thing here am I? ... On second thought, don't give me any ideas. I'm cheap.

Anyway, here's the updated animation demonstration for Legacy:

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/legacy/updateIII/

I'll hopefully get some more work done on this as time goes on... There's not a huge rush, I'm still waiting on some music and then there's the stage work... and the programming... Oh mercy.

Maybe it'll be quick,
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment