Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tread Lightly

I've been growing ever so aware of my increasing gut... It is the bane of my existence... Yet, like a weak parent, I continue to feed it despite it blatant rebellious nature to grow against my will...

But there is always a solution... And I fear I have chosen for the worst... exercise. Diet pills never sounded so twistedly delightful.

I go to Planet Fitness... because that's where all the average people go (Generally overweight and unattractive by media standards... i.e., they're all normal). I have never set foot in a "Gold's Gym", and I intend to keep it that way... I doubt I could handle the humiliation of 100 muscle heads watching my less-than-impressive skills on a Treadmill... let's just say I tread VERY lightly. Gold's Gym is not intended for someone like me who's just trying to stay mildly in shape... Truthfully, I don't see the point in extreme weight lifting... some say it makes you buff... I think the muscles on some of the tools you see at those gyms are really just overgrown tumors (which I'm pretty sure have spread to their brains).

Anyway, exercise is hard, I suggest just dying of obesity.

I wanna' go to Friendly's,
~ Mark

1 comment: