Friday, July 17, 2009

Mario

So I think the Mario franchise is just about the greatest thing to ever happen to my generation... right after Niel Diamond's "We're Coming to America" and the original "WWF".

The concept is so goofy that you can't help but love the little fat plumber from Brooklyn who gets sucked into a drain one day, gets addicted to steroid-injected mushrooms and kills turtles for a living.

I love seeing various people interpreting this universe in different ways... So imagine my disappointment when the Mario Brothers Movie got released. We shall never speak of this incident again.



Anyway, I'm not really going a whole lot places with this other than to say I enjoy doodling Mario and friends from time to time... But for real, that movie was horrible.

Eet'sah mee,
~ Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment