Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sonuva part XXXII

Was able to get some work done today on the new Son'Uva character... who shall be going under the production name of "Demon"... until I can get a decent name for it... I'm sure "The Keith" will come through... He actually came up with a name which I'm considering... To be honest, I'd have no problem naming this guy "Demon"... but really, as much as I enjoy paying homage to the original Mortal Kombat, having a green fighter named "Reptile" was pretty lame... Even though he ended up being one of the coolest characters in MK2 (in my opinion)... Speaking of which, has anyone reading this ever managed to fight him in MK1? He was freaking hard. It's sad they made his character so crappy later on in the series...

Anyway, I don't have a ton of animations finished on this guy, but I have finished his first two basic attacks. You'll notice they have some similarities to Hunter's attacks... This is mainly because Hunter has some of the simplest attacks in the game (in terms of animation), so it'll go by a little quicker... Demon's actually proving to be an easy character to create, only a few colors and his feet don't require a separate movie clip like the others... Though I won't get into the details of that. You probably don't care... You probably just want to see some animations and move on to your other blogs... Which saddens me, I want you to be a one-blog kinda' person... Is it so much to ask for some Monogamy in these sinful days?!?!

Ahem...

Anyway, click the link below to see the animation for insert name here:

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/demon/update/

Look to la luna,
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment