Monday, June 28, 2010

Sonuva part XXXXIV

Sonuva part 44... Commence.

This update isn't all that exciting... But it definitely doesn't suck either.

... Or maybe that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I've finished about 75% of Gazael's animations... The major animation that came out of tonight however is her movement animation... Some characters walk, others float... This is one of the floaty ones. I'm a fan of these... because they're easy to animate. This is very similar to the way Azriel walks, only the wings actually flap for Gazael rather than flicker. I hope to finish all her animations in addition to the remaining two animations for Jack (I keep putting that guy off...).

Click the link below to view Gazael's updated animations...

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/gazael/updateIV

You'll also notice some of the movements have been tweaked a little to make them appear more fluid... But you'll only notice that if you have a habit of paying extra close attention to the other recent animations...

I dozed off a little while writing this... I need sleep.

Hope I didn't write something dirty,
~ Mark


Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment