Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sonuva part 30

So I didn't use roman numerals for this post... I'm afraid of the websites which my blog may become associated with... Figure it out.

Anyway, I've finished another stage on Sonuva! This may look familiar to you for a couple of reasons... Either you saw the sketches I made for it, or you saw one of my older works on this blog. Or maybe you have no clue what I'm talking about... Regardless, this stage displays my prized "DNA Tree" which I have become quite fond of. In the background there's a bunch of old Dino-Bones... well, I'm referring to them as Dino bones, but who knows what they belonged to, not my problem, point is, they look awesome.

This stage is slightly visible in the last arena I worked on... The floating isle in the background, if you zoom in on it enough, you can see the dna tree. Click on the image below to view the new stage and witness the DNA goodness!


Here's all three stages to date:



Edible Genetics for me, please,
~ Mark


Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment