Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sonuva part XXXVI

I wasn't able to get a ton of animation finished today, I fell asleep after work... I beg your forgiveness... But I am not empty handed! I managed to get Archfiend's first special attack finished... It doesn't look very complicated, but you'd be amazed how much work goes into rotating a 2D character 360°... It kinda' sucks. But hey, I'm not one to complain... At least not about this, especially seeing as this game was my idea in the first place. So yeah. You can check out the animation below:

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/demon/updateV

Anyway, not much else to comment on... The Edgell has finished up some preliminary sketch work on a new stage taking place in Boston. It looks pretty sweet thus far... But more on that as it develops...

Hey, and just for kicks, here's a promotional picture of the fighters thus far...


Aight. Get out of here!

Scram!
~ Mark


Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment