Monday, June 7, 2010

Sonuva part XXXII

I finished up one more stage... If anyone is familiar with the original "Abundant Life" comic I did back in the day, they may recognize this stage... Otherwise, it's just a cool stage featuring a bunch of sinister looking generators powered by hanging upside-down men... You may also recognize it from the sketches I posted a few months ago... Either way, there's a good chance you've seen this.

Go on... Click the image below and witness the Abundant Life goodness...


So now, to date, 4 stages. I'm so proud of myself...



Anyway, I am... How do you say... Sleepy. I go now.

I said I go now!!
~ Mark

Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment