Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sonuva part XXXXII

I finished up a few more animations for Gazael... There's only a few animations remaining and then a finisher... She now has a crouching animation complete with two crouched attacks... I'm hoping to have all of her basic fighting animations finished before the weekend, then I can take some time this weekend and develop a finisher for her... Which I'm a little lost on at the moment. I may need a reason to get angry this weekend so I can get in the right frame of mind... What would agitate me the most... I don't like carrots. I suppose I could eat a bag of baby carrots and be annoyed at how horrible they taste... Or I could dwell on the fact that I actually just wrote the words "I suppose I could eat a bag of baby..." That's more unsettling than aggravating though... Which could work I guess? ... Nah.

Honestly, I'm so tired right now that I don't really know what the heck I'm talking about at this point... Something about babies.

Check out Gazael's updated animations here:

http://www.6amcomics.com/sonuva/gazael/updateII

Gettin' there,
~ Mark


Creative Commons License
Sonuva by Mark Marianelli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment